My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot ~ Happy Cooking - how many times is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore Our give Information related My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot is can you make it idea. Very yummy and nutritious spaghetti jollof recipe Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Note: My mixed vegetables consist of Carrots, Green Beans, and Sweet Peas but feel free to use any choice of Vegetables.

My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot I'm a noodle favourite kinda person…in fact I don't mind eating spaghetti everyday at all,lol,sounds weird I know. But this recipe is just what one needs, the ingredients together are just delicious,in fact, I feel like you created it just for me,lol. It is a perfect recipe to make when Stay safe and healthy. my Buddy can create My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot using tools 20 ingredient 5 step. the following step by step for make it.

The composition for cooking My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot

  1. You need Rice.
  2. Also add Spaghetti.
  3. capable need to provide Carrot.
  4. Please buddy prepare Tattase.
  5. Buddy also needs Tarigu.
  6. Please prepare Albasa.
  7. Please prepare Maggi.
  8. capable need to provide Mai.
  9. Please buddy prepare Tumeric.
  10. capable need to provide too Cabage.
  11. Buddy also needs Rice.
  12. capable need to provide Spaghetti.
  13. Please prepare Carrot.
  14. Also add Tattase.
  15. Please prepare Tarigu.
  16. Buddy also needs Albasa.
  17. Also add Maggi.
  18. You need Mai.
  19. You need to prepare Tumeric.
  20. capable need to provide too Cabage.

Jollof Rice, a classic Nigerian rice dish flavored with tomatoes, peppers, and lots of seasonings! For those of you who don't know; I am a rice fiend! One of my all time favorite rice dishes is a classic Nigerian dish that I grew up eating called Jollof rice. This jollof recipe is not only unbelievably easy to make, but also very delicious and healthy-ish.

The Step by step how to cook My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot

  1. Dafarko zaki soya kayan miya inya soyu kisa ruwa da maggi da tumeric da sauran abin bukata kibarsa ya tausa ki wanke shinkafa kizuba harse yakusa nuna zaki saka taliyar zaki iya sawa daga tafasar farko ko na biyu.
  2. Inkinsa seki rufe seya ya nuna sauran kadan seki yanka albasa da cabage da carrot ki zuba asaman seki rufe tukunyar kibarashi kamar 10 second seki kashi wuta.
  3. Seki juya yahadu gaba daya shikenan.
  4. Inkinsa seki rufe seya ya nuna sauran kadan seki yanka albasa da cabage da carrot ki zuba asaman seki rufe tukunyar kibarashi kamar 10 second seki kashi wuta.
  5. Seki juya yahadu gaba daya shikenan.

It is a perfect recipe to make when you are in and out all the time. It is great recipe to use as leftovers for when you want a quick lunch or dinner. Carrot jollof rice is another easy way of making rice with carrot; this is the best alternative to tomato jollof rice. Some weeks ago, I made this tomato alternative stew with carrots, which I named carrot stew and it was the perfect stew recipe for white rice, steamed potatoes and pasta. The idea of preparing carrot rice came up as a result of that carrot stew and I wont hesitate to share.

That's the discussion or tutorial about My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing post this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also mark off this blog this with the title My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com ... Happy Cooking :)

Related : Recipe: Yummy My simple jollof2 rice an spaghett carrot.